Safeguarding Children and Young People training course will develop your existing knowledge of safeguarding and build new skills that are essential to keep children safe.
This training aims to deliver high quality up to date safeguarding training it outlines the core principles of safeguarding good practice, responding to concerns and legislation. This bespoke training can be set up to meet your specific needs providing an introduction to increase your confidence in identifying and responding to the possible signs of child abuse and neglect, essential to the responsibilities of those working with children. To keep them safe.
Increased understanding of:
- Understanding what safeguarding and child protection are
- Understand Kent Safeguarding Children Multi-Agency Partnership role in Kent
- Identify the Law and guidance relevant to safeguarding children
- Recognise the different types, signs and indicators of abuse and neglect
- Understand how to respond to concerns and provide a trauma informed response
- Understand the correct procedures for Information sharing and consent
- Practice reviews
Bespoke course options
We are happy to work with you to create a bespoke course for your team or organisation. If you would like to find our more about this please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.
Open access courses
There are currently no courses for this training. Fill free to contact us via the Bespoke courses form in the meantime.