This is an evidence-based peer mentor training programme for children and young people aged 9 and above.
This is an evidence-based peer mentor training programme for children and young people aged 9 and above. Upon completion of training mentors go on to support younger pupils in their educational setting by offering 1:1 support, drop-in sessions, focused support groups or during periods of transition.
- Improve communication skills
- Increase self-esteem and confidence
- Encourage and develop peer relationships
- Increase ability to understand and empathise with others
- Develop decision making skills
- Develop conflict resolution skills
- Instil a sense of responsibility
- Develop a sense of community and belonging
- Improved behaviour
- Improved attendance
- Reduction in bullying
Bespoke course options
We are happy to work with you to create a bespoke course for your team or organisation. If you would like to find our more about this please complete the form below and we will be in touch with you soon.
Open access courses
There are currently no courses for this training. Fill free to contact us via the Bespoke courses form in the meantime.